Hanging Metal Wall Art
Posted on January 24, 2015 by Tim Herbst
Using A Piece Of Unique Hanging Metal Wall Art In The Kitchen Is A Great Idea
- Often when decorating a home , people forget about their kitchen. For many people the kitchen is a gathering area where family assembles. It is usually the heart of the home. This room should be just as attractive as any other in the home. After selecting paint colors, you will need to consider wall decor.
- A wonderful alternative to borders is hanging metal wall art. These pieces will act as a focal point in the kitchen. They will give the room a depth that a traditional picture will not provide. These pieces are available in a number of shapes and styles.
- When selecting a piece of hanging metal wall art , you will want to consider exactly where you will hang the artwork. In an eat in kitchen , the table may be an excellent place. This will help to differentiate between the cooking and eating areas. At the same time , it will give a point of interest over the table.
- In smaller kitchens , consider placing a smaller piece of artwork on a small wall. Next to a refrigerator , over a cabinet or even a support beam. the artwork is sure to be a topic of conversation. When deciding where to place the artwork there are several factors to consider.
- The first thing to take into account is how large of a space you have available. You want to make sure that the artwork you choose is proportionate to the space. A piece that is too small will look just as bad as one that is too large from the space. If you are unsure take a measurement of the wall. View some of the pieces of the website to see if they will fit on the wall. You want to make sure that there is still space around the piece after it is hung.
- Use your wall color and the color of your draw pulls for inspiration. The metal that you select should compliment the other metals in the room. Don't be afraid to mix and match metals , but do it with sparingly. You do not want to have to many metals competing in the same room.
- Choosing metal art should be fun. It is a different than anything that will be found in most kitchens. You want to choose a bold , fun piece. make sure that it is something that really speaks to you. Select a piece that is an expression of your individual personality , but also your home. Your home has a specific style that should be reflected in this artwork. It will be a piece that you will have for a long time. Choosing apiece that has several colors will allow you to change wall colors without changing your hanging metal artwork.
- If your kitchen is particularly large , you may want to place the art on an accent wall. painting the wall a shade or two darker than the rest of the room and then hanging the art is a great technique. It will draw the eye right to the artwork.
- A piece of hanging metal artwork is a great idea for any kitchen. It is a fun and different piece to display. Be daring with your choice. Do not shy away from color and texture. The piece you choose will become an integral part of your home, so make sure that you fall in love with it !